NEW DATE SATURDAY FEB 23rd THE DAY THE MUSIC DIED RIDE 2019 ALLEN FISCH'S RIDE On February 3, 1959, American rock and roll musicians Buddy
NEW DATE SATURDAY FEB 23rd
THE DAY THE MUSIC DIED RIDE 2019
ALLEN FISCH’S RIDE
On February 3, 1959, American rock and roll musicians Buddy Holly, Ritchie Valens, and J. P. “The Big Bopper” Richardson were killed in a plane crash near Clear Lake, Iowa, together with pilot Roger Peterson. The event later became known as “The Day the Music Died”
Join us as we REMEMBER THE DAY THE MUSIC DIED and we ride over to the Sagebrush Cantina Restaurant, ON SATURDAY FEB 23rd
Meet at VHD:9:30am
The Day The Music Died Route
Departing from Ventura Harley Dealership
- Turn Left onto Central Avenue.
- Turn Left onto Santa Clara Ave.
- Continue Straight onto Rice Avenue.
- Merge onto Hwy CA-1 South toward Santa Monica.
- Continue on Hwy CA-1 to Pepperdine University.
- Turn Left onto Malibu Canyon Road.
- Turn Right onto Piuma Road, at Stop Light.
- Turn Left onto Cold Canyon Road.
- Turn Right onto Mulholland Hwy.
- Turn Left onto Old Topanga Canyon Road, at Stoplight.
- Topanga Canyon Road becomes Valmar Road.
- Turn Left onto Mulholland Drive. Keep in Left Lane
- Turn Left onto Calabasas Road.
Destination will be on the Right
23527 Calabasas Road, Calabasas, CA 91302
(Saturday) 10:00 am - 2:00 pm